ACO Name and Location
Rio Grande Valley Health Alliance, LLC.
200 S. 10th Street, Suite 407
McAllen, Texas 78501
ACO Primary Contact
- Luis Delgado, Jr., M.D., P.A.
- Samuel Garcia Jr. MD PLLC
- Mid Valley Family Practice Associates, P.A.
- Javier A. Saenz, M.D., P.A.
- La Joya’s Neighborhood Doctor, P.A.
- Mario R. Anzaldua MD PA
- Palm Valley Medical Clinic, P.A.
- Alfredo Lopez, Jr., M.D., P.A.
- Alfredo V. Gonzalez, M.D., P.A.
- Marco Gutierrez M.D. and Associates
- Dona E. Cooper-Dockery, M.D., P.A.
- Alcides N. Amador, MD
- Mission Adult and Senior Care Center, PA
- Rene Vela M.D., P.A.
- Socrates A. Garrigos M.D. P.A.
- Oscar Benavides M.D. P.A.
ACO Participants in Joint Ventures between ACO Professionals and Hospitals: N/A
ACO Governing Body
- Dr. Luis Delgado, Jr., President, Luis Delgado, Jr., M.D., P.A.
- Dr. Samuel Garcia, Vice President, Samuel Garcia Jr. MD PLLC
- Dr. Alejandro Fuentes, Secretary, Mid Valley Family Practice Associates, P.A.
- Dr. Javier A. Saenz, Treasurer, Javier A. Saenz, M.D., P.A.
- Dr. Mario Anzaldua, Medical Director, Mario R. Anzaldua MD PA
- Dr. Roger Heredia, Voting Member, Mid Valley Family Practice Associates, P.A.
- Dr. Donna Mery, Compliance Officer, Mid Valley Family Practice Associates, P.A.
- Juan Espinosa, Voting Member, Medicare Beneficiary Representative
Key ACO Clinical and Administrative Leadership:
- President: Dr. Luis Delgado, Jr.
- Medical Director: Dr. Mario Anzaldua
- Program Administrator: Mr. Kenneth Oates
- Assistant Administrator: Ms. Victoria Farias
Associated Committees and Committee Leadership:
- Executive Committee: Luis Delgado, Jr., M.D., Chair
- Clinical Committee: Roger Heredia, M.D. Chair
- Finance Committee: Javier Saenz, M.D. Chair
- Data and Technology Committee: Norma Cavazos-Salas, M.D. Chair
- Communications Committee: Noel Lopez, M.D. Chair
- Compliance Committee: Donna Mery, M.D. Chair
Types of ACO participants, or combinations of participants, that formed the ACO:
- Network of individual practices of ACO professionals
Shared Savings and Losses:
Amount of Shared Savings/Losses
- Performance Year 1 (2013): $6,010,705
- Performance Year 2 (2014): $8,671,891
How Shared Savings Are Distributed
- Proportion invested in infrastructure: 30%
- Proportion invested in redesigned care processes/resources:0%
- Proportion of distribution to ACO participants: 70%
Quality Performance Results: